We believe that spending holidays in Xerocampos, in the easternmost part of the island of Crete, in a tourist family facility needs to meet some quality standards, these are the rules we tried to stick to while preparing these pages.
In addition to the accomodations listed for Xerocampos, we offer here another excellent quality residence located in the not far Zakros.
Details and some tips for booking a stay
- for the high season from 20th July to 31st August the minimum lenght of stay required is one week
- larger types of accommodation (apartments, houses and villas) require too advance reservations
- arrivals and departures are not required on specific days of the week, the reservation can then be adapted to the demands of the guest
- for the above reason, in high season, some "holes" can be created between two longer reservations therefore booking requests for less than a week will be possible satisfied based on actual availability
- in low season (from March to June and from September onwards) are also possible stays of 2 days (even without sending a deposit and without credit card guarantee, only providing a mobile phone number contact) but many owners, especially those of smaller facilities, are not always available on-site and will be here only in case of an advanced reservation, if not booked then you may risk find the facility closed
- requests are made by sending the form that you will find in the page of each accommodation, specifying :
- type of housing chosen
- number of persons
- dates and times of expected arrival and departure
- your e-mail address (make sure to give the correct one!)
- the prices that you will find in the pages are displayed as required by the owners without any surcharge.