We believe that spending holidays in Xerocampos, in the easternmost part of the island of Crete, in a tourist family facility needs to meet some quality standards, these are the rules we tried to stick to while preparing these pages.
Details and some tips for booking a stay
- for the high season from 20th July to 31st August the minimum lenght of stay required is one week
- larger types of accommodation (apartments, houses and villas) require too advance reservations
- arrivals and departures are not required on specific days of the week, the reservation can then be adapted to the demands of the guest
- for the above reason, in high season, some "holes" can be created between two longer reservations therefore booking requests for less than a week will be possible satisfied based on actual availability
- in low season (from March to June and from September onwards) are also possible stays of 2 days (even without sending a deposit and without credit card guarantee, only providing a mobile phone number contact) but many owners, especially those of smaller facilities, are not always available on-site and will be here only in case of an advanced reservation, if not booked then you may risk find the facility closed
- requests are made by sending the form that you will find in the page of each accommodation, specifying :
- type of housing chosen
- number of persons
- dates and times of expected arrival and departure
- your e-mail address (make sure to give the correct one!)
- the prices that you will find in the pages are displayed as required by the owners without any surcharge.