Car Rental in Crete - Price lists n.2
Group F (automatic)
Group F1 (automatic)
Group H (4x4)
Group K (minibus)
Group L (minibus)
Group L1 (minibus)
Group L2 (minibus diesel engines)
Group M (cabrio)
Group M1 (cabrio automatic)
Group R (cabrio)
Group R1 (cabrio)
Group R2 (cabrio automatic)
.Terms and Conditions.
Minimum driver age is 23 years for car groups A and B and 24 years for car groups C,D,F,H,M and M1;
all other car groups require driver of at least 25 years.
All drivers must have a valid EU or International Driving License held for at least one year.
Payment by cash on delivery
The payment with Mastercard and Visa is also accepted but must be given advance notice when booking. Must be a valid credit card in the name of the main driver.
.The rates are in euro and include.
Delivery & pick-up of vehicle at the airports of Heraklion and Chanià
- Delivery & pick-up of vehicle in Heraklion town also in Hotels and Port
- Delivery in Heraklion airport & pick-up of the car at Chanià airport and vice versa
- Full insurance (driver and passengers)
- Theft protection
- Insurance for tires, windscreens and damages under of the car
- All taxes
- Second driver
- Unlimited mileage
- Road map
- Baby/child/booster seats upon request
- Car replacement in case of breakdown/accident
- 24/7 road assistance by "Interamerican international Road Assistance"
- No extra charges for evening deliveries or flight/naval delays
.Our rates do not include.
- Delivery & pick-up of vehicle at the port or hotels of Chanià (surcharge 20 euro)
- Delivery of vehicle at the hotels of Rethymno (surcharge 10 euro)
- Deliveries and pick-ups of the vehicle at different locations or in places of Crete not listed above (on request the availability and the relative charge will be confirmed on case by case basis)
Deliveries of the vehicle as follows :
- after 24.00 hrs. until 02.00 hrs. = 20,00 euro surcharge
- after 02.00 hrs. until 06.00 hrs. = 30,00 euro surcharge
- after 06.00 hrs. until 09.00 hrs. = 20,00 euro surcharge
- Gasoline consumption and traffic fines
- The loss and replacement of the ignition key of the vehicle
- Theft of luggage and/or personal belongings